Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day Eight: My Relationship

I have not posted in a couple of months now, I do apologize and will try to keep my posts daily from now on. My relationship is growing, in fact it has been 2 months and going onto the 3rd . Sierra perhaps knows me better than most people (Besides my parents). We will be on the phone and if I have had a bad day I try not to show it but she always knows, I can do the same thing with her. On Saturday we might be going out for the first time in a little less than a month. I really hope she can come, she makes my day brighter whenever I see her. The other day when I walked into church and sat down behind her and as we started talking she glanced down at my right hand. She said (and I quote) "*gasp* Alexey, that's more terrible than you mentioned to me", (My right index finger had a chunk taken out of it by a piece of flying metal that I had hit with a sledge hammer and it was half healed) . I said " Sierra its half healed it ll be fine " , She looked up at me with those "baby eyes" of hers and said "Are u sure??".  Folks if that doesn't give an example of caring , I don't know what does.

Thanks for reading,

Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment