Friday, December 2, 2011

Day Nine

Today has been a fairly decent day so far. There are many things on my mid at the moment, I'm sitting here in my room trying to relax and start on my coursework at the same time. These days Im becoming more aware of my awkwardness, I cant go a day without tripping or falling somehow. Im trying to learn balance that way I can actually walk without making a fool of myself. On the bright side,  I am looking forward to tomorrow(especially if Sierra comes with us) I miss the fire out of her all the time. This morning as I was cleaning my room, I looked up the American Idol hit by Scotty Mcreery  "I Love You This Big". It was amazing how much that song described my attitude toward Sierra and how I feel about her. As I begin to think I realize how lucky I am, I have a whole family that loves me, I have a great life, lots of friends, I have the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for, and the list goes on and on.


I truly thank God for my blessings,


Alexander

No comments:

Post a Comment